Cool guitar Cool guitar

that was wild crazy cool broheme

Disco Disco Good Good! Disco Disco Good Good!

Groove as fuck

konexo responds:

thanks!

Chill of the Storm Chill of the Storm

so good mayn, good move puttin "chill" in the title because this is makin me shiver

SeanRamey responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! I haven't made anymore music yet because I'm gonna let my skills develop a little more before I do another. Thanks for the rating!

Roboto Roboto

mmm yea

this song is fuckin badass dude those vocals are incredible as well as the beatz

- Neon City - - Neon City -

hypnotizing

dude this track is off da chain i think its the best song on newgrounds i listen to it everyday

aDropInTheOcean responds:

Thanks for the hubbling review. There is so much great music on this site though, keep looking! I made this track when I had really bad flu, it helped me forget about how crap I was feeling at the time.

Gaping Butts Gaping Butts

dude this gapin

so fuckin open

Gobblemeister responds:

Rapefunk Prod

Dust on the Ground Dust on the Ground

I like it

ya got some emotion thurr, boy

CloudEater responds:

OH THANKS MAN! :D

You're Fecked You're Fecked

Shit, Im Fecked!!!!

Awfully repetive, but it's got a great FECKIN ominous sound to it

Smoking is Good Smoking is Good

Damn

Groovy. That repeated high pitched sound a little after the one minute mark is pretty irritating though

Electric Low Budget Electric Low Budget

I like it

A nice tone ya gettin outta that there guitar of yours, a simple but rockin' riff nonetheless. If you want to make it better, add some bass and maybe a bridge or other variation in the song. At the very least, add some drums. If you dont got a drum set (which is understandable because theyre fuckinnnn expensive) you can bang on some boxes. use different sized boxes for different tones hahah thats what I do. But drums make the difference between some riffs and SOME ROCK